Wednesday, February 22, 2006

I've been sick all week, sorry about the inactivity.

I'm getting tired of the lack of 360's, I stopped by two local Wal-Marts on Friday, they didn't know when they would get one, and they haven't gotten any for a while. Microsoft should at least tell us why they're struggling, it's obvious there is a huge problem with their supply, but they've been totally silent. Even Major Nelson, who is generally recognized as a mouthpiece for Microsoft, (not meant negatively, he has a great informative podcast and blog that wouldn't be possible without his position) has had nothing but, "I don't know and I can't answer that".

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Exactly. This is why the Major has been losing credibility big time in my book lately. Hello, Major, the emperor has no clothes!

Anonymous said...

You got sick again?!? Weren't you just getting over a bug about a week or two ago? You need to start carrying around a spray bottle of disinfectnant and hose down those siblings of yours. ;)

Ju Blaine said...

hahaha, or I could just move.....