Thursday, August 31, 2006

Today I found out that one of my favorite podcasts, the Dreamstation.cc Videogame Show, has disbanded and is under new management. The host, Chris Paladino and I have dialogued a bit during the past few weeks, and he is a great guy. He received an opportunity at Microsoft that was too good to turn down I'm sure. It's really a shame they had to end the show, but hopefully they are all moving on to bigger and better things. Chris, now that you're famous, remember us one day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not only will I "remember" the guys who helped me out and supported me in my "spare-time hobby", I'm still around, and accessible.

I have no issues w/ folks Gmailing me.

You know my gamertag - I'm sure you can figure out my gmail.com address. ;)

-Chris

Anonymous said...

Ju Blaine,

The guys formerly known as "the Dreamstation.cc Video Game Show" have not abandoned you. We have moved onto another adventure - namely, GamerCastNetwork.com. We will continue to provide weekly entertainment, sans CPaladino, which isn't entirely true (he will make guest spots occasionally). Check us out, spread the word... we'd love to get most of our listeners back!

Thanks for your support!
-Phil
(co-contributor to the Video Game Show)