Sunday, July 15, 2007

It's interesting how fast time passes. This summer I went to the Philippines for around a month. The objective of the trip was to work with kids living on the street and in 3 group homes that my church supports. When you go over and meet the people, ask a young girl on the street what her name is and her age, it makes it personal. It's changed my life in some very vivid ways.

I'm excited to hear about all the good games coming out this fall, there are some really sweet titles due for release, unfortunately my Xbox 360 died. It's 1 ring of death instead of 3, so it's not covered under warranty, thanks M$$soft. Been playing some World of Warcraft though.

I saw Transformers the other night, 9 out of 10, it was so good. Completely comic book action and story, but that made it really cool. I also saw Pirates 3 (wow) and Live Free or Die Hard (blew my mind). Unfortunately I'm now completely out of money...

I also watched shooter, it was really great, and it had some interesting political themes in it as well. I really hope we are going to get out of Iraq soon, I've got a buddy over there. Lift up Justin Thacker in your prayers. He's deployed in the Marine Corps.

No comments: